Friday, 13 January 2017
Tuesday, 26 July 2016
It is not usual for me to go to vegetable market, but that was a different day for me. Mom asked me to bring some fruits and two or three vegetables from the market while returning to home. I didn’t like that work but it was raining outside, and I couldn’t say no. While returning home, I stopped by to buy the listed items. I was standing nearby one vegetable vendor who was selling vegetables on the footpath. Suddenly, the rain started falling heavily. He didn't have any roof on him. I stretched my hands back to cover head with a hat of raincoat, but something I heard that halted my action for a second. “What will happen to the people who don’t have a piece of plastic to cover their children from rain? God help them.” His wife ran with some plastic piece to protect her child from rain who was suffering from fever. Those were words of concern of his wife, for others.
That incident shook something inside me; it reminded me of a letter I had read when I was in sixth grade. I had kept that letter meticulously after reading. I had followed each of the instruction mentioned in that letter. One thing I missed was sharing that message with others. The incident reminded me of that letter and motivated me to share it, A Letter from the God.
A letter from the God
Subject: Life and You
Today I, the creator of this world, want to write few words to you. Read carefully. I’m going to show you the way to find the solution of each of your question. I’m not going to come to you directly. You just need to remember following topics and try to follow them.
1) If you come up with any kind of problem in your life that you cannot solve, don’t worry. Write down that problem on a piece of paper and put it in your prayer box. Do not forget to write “for God” on that paper. Once you have forwarded your problem to me, do not ever try to check that paper. I’ll surely solve your problem. But yes, on my time, not yours. Just have faith in me.
2) If you get stuck in business, don’t be afraid. Think about the people who don’t even have a job.
3) Don’t be impatience if you get stuck in traffic, just think of the people for whom car driving is just a fairy tale.
4) If your boss becomes angry on you, just think of people, who are jobless.
5) If you cannot enjoy on one Sunday or holiday then don’t be disappointed, just think of the people who don’t have any holiday on their calendar, who works hard every day to feed their family at night.
6) Sometimes if you don’t have a vehicle and you are forced to walk then don’t feel contrite, just think of the people who are suffering from paralysis and walking even a single step is like winning the whole world for them.
7) “what life has given you” if this thought strikes you someday, just think of the people who couldn’t reach your age and dies at an early age.
8) If someone chastises you, behaves impertinently than be happy by thinking that you are not that person!
9) If you find white hair someday then don’t panic, just think of children who are suffering from cancer, who cannot even hope to have hairs.
10) If you get sometimes injured, just think of the people, who are destined to suffer from illness.
I will surely solve your problems, have faith in me, in your God. Until that, if you liked my letter, send to your friends, family, and relatives and make their lives simpler.
Friday, 1 July 2016
but I choose not to cry now.
The hole you left in my heart cause pains,
but I choose not to feel it anymore now.
The eyes you used to watch in, still cries
but I choose not to show it out now.
The lips which used to lock with yours, now dries,
but I choose not to share love now.
The messages we shared, I still read,
but I choose to destroy them all.
The way you used to look at me, still flashes,
but I choose not to miss you now.
The first picture we took together, I still see,
but I choose to tear it now.
The track where we used to walk, I still remember,
but I choose to eschew walking out that way now.
The memories we built are still strong,
but I choose to fade it out now.
I choose to do all these things every day,
but every time I fail when I try,
because I know, one day, you will realize,
how much I cared for you, how much I loved you,
On that day, I will have you, again,
maybe that day will take a long time to come,
but I had promised to give you myself,
each minute of my life is for you,
I’m gonna miss you, but I’ll wait for you,
Wednesday, 22 June 2016
At every moment I questioned myself
Why me? Why me? Why me?
Then an inner voice popped out
Because my friend you deserve to be
See how my own voice treats me
The moment you left me alone
Tears have become my best friend
Always rests with me
Like you used to be
Life has become dolorous
Now only one wish to be fulfilled
Want a person to end this pain
Want a person to decapitate me
Because there’s no life for me