It is not usual for me to go to vegetable market but that was a different day for me. Mom asked me to bring some fruits and two or three vegetables from market while returning to home. I didn’t like that work but it was raining outside and I couldn’t say no. While returning home, I stopped by to buy the listed items. I was standing nearby one vegetable vendor who was selling vegetables on footpath. Suddenly, the rain started falling heavily. He wasn’t having any roof on him. I stretched my hands back to cover head with hat of raincoat but something I heard that halted my action for a second. “What will happen of the people who don’t have a piece of plastic to cover their children from rain? God help them.” His wife ran with some plastic piece to protect her child from rain who was suffering from fever. Those were words of concern of his wife for others.
That incident shook something in me, it reminded me of a letter I had read when I was in sixth grade. I had kept that letter meticulously after reading. I had followed each of the instruction mentioned in that letter. One thing I missed was sharing that letter with others. The incident reminded me of that letter and motivated me to share it, A Letter from the God.
A letter from the God
Subject: Life and You
Today I, the creator of this world, want to write few words to you. Read carefully. I’m going to show you the way to find solution of each of your question. I’m not going to come to you directly. You just need to remember following topics and try to follow them.
1) If you come up with any kind of problem in your life that you cannot solve, don’t worry. Write down that problem on a piece of paper and put it in your prayer box. Do not forget to write “for God” on that paper. Once you have forwarded your problem to me, do not ever try to check that paper. I’ll surely solve your problem. But yes, on my time, not yours. Just have a faith in me.
2) If you get stuck in business, don’t be afraid. Think about the people who don’t even have a job.
3) Don’t be impatience if you get stuck in traffic, just think of the people for whom car driving is just a fairy tale.
4) If your boss become angry on you, just think of people who are jobless.
5) If you cannot enjoy on one Sunday or holiday than don’t be disappointed, just think of the people who don’t have any holiday on their calendar. Who works hard every day to feed their family at night.
6) Sometimes if you don’t have vehicle and forced to walk than don’t feel contrite, just think of the people who are suffering from paralysis and to walk even a single step is like winning the whole world for them.
7) “what life has given you” if this thought strike you someday, just think of the people who couldn’t reach your age and dies at early age.
8) If someone chastise you, behaves impertinently than be happy by thinking that you are not that person!
9) If you find white hair someday then don’t panic, just think of children who are suffering from cancer, who cannot even hope to have hairs.
10) If you get injured sometime, just think of the people who are destined to suffer from illness.
I will surely solve your problems, have a faith in me, in your God. Until that, if you liked my letter, send to your friends, family and relatives and make their lives simpler.